Monday, April 28, 2008

Back on the main(?)land.


Yep, I arrived safe a few days ago. I suffered a heavy dose of food poisoning from a little sushi joint in Hilo. It was the first time I had puked on a plane in my life, thankfully I made it to the bathroom in time. Unfortunately it has hung with me for a few days, I'm beginning to think it might be stomach flu, but who knows...

When I got back I was greeted with rainy 40 degree weather, and the next day it snowed. An awful homecoming. But the weather, like the tainted raw fish churning in my stomach, will pass and give way to warmth as Spring officially returns to Minnesota. Its good to be home.

2 comments:

Dig said...

wow, mike, your prose is great in this post. it goes to show you that you are indeed a true blogger at heart.

hapanine said...

Awe, Diggy paid you to say that so he could rub it in that I entered his dark world...